AECOM Human Resources Manager - Virtual Position in San Antonio, Texas
United States of America - Texas, San Antonio
We are seeking highly motivated Human Resources Manager to join our team. Our AECOM Human Resources team is a dedicated group of professionals who are committed to building our company’s greatest asset- our people. We enjoy working together in a collaborative culture. We are driven by our passion to help others build their careers. This passion has resulted in AECOM being named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine. This is a virtual work location position.
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for managing staff in one or more of the following areas: employment/EEO, training, compensation, benefits, training or Human Resource Information Systems.
1) Establish and administer policies and procedures for the HR area.
2) Assign works, train and manage employee performance of the work unit.
3) Research new human resource practices for application to assigned HR area.
4) Develop, implement and monitor results of the Company's employment, placement, and affirmative action programs.
5) Investigate, compile and submit required AAP/EEO reports.
6) Develop, implement and administer relocation programs.
7) Develop, implement and monitor results of the Company's training program. Establish goals and objectives for these programs.
8) Deliver training in person or media formats.
9) Implement company efforts to promote workforce diversity.
10) Implement processes for internal communication of HR related information.
11) Develop, implement and monitor results of the Company's job evaluation, incentive, benefit, performance management and HRIS programs/systems.
12) Design incentive programs, where appropriate.
13) Manage annual salary planning and performance management process.
14) Implement upgrades and enhancements to the HRIS.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources and at least 7 years of job related experience or equivalent. Excellent communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Possess working knowledge of collective bargaining agreements, Service Contract Act, and OCONUS employment matters. Position will require travel. Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license. Must qualify for and maintain a government Secret security clearance.
PHR or SPHR certification
Current Secret clearance
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 205096BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.