AECOM Mechanical Engineer 2 in Richland, Washington
United States of America - Washington, Richland
AECOM is seeking a Mechanical Engineer 2 for the Richland, WA office.
Successful candidate will perform a variety of engineering assignments in planning and overseeing research, development, design, manufacture, test, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronic equipment and systems and generally as a member of a design, analysis or review team.
1) Perform a range of design development, analysis or review tasks under some supervision.
2) Design a portion or section of an analysis or design review.
3) Generate sections of design specifications of more complex projects or complete specifications of less complex projects.
4) Prepare, deliver and submit technical presentations for in process design and review meetings.
5) Establish and maintain a filing system or databases as needed for tracking project status.
6) Develop, maintain and produce technical documentation and system/subsystem specifications.
7) Direct interface and liaison with customers at all levels from quotation to final design and test activities, design reviews and technical working group meetings to comply with requirements and specifications.
8) Conduct site visits and investigate engineering problems, propose solutions and alternatives, and provide recommendations.
9) Verify and comply with engineering documentation standards and test procedures.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related scientific field and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
Good communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
Position may require travel.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Due to nature of the work, candidate must be US Citizen
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Mechanical
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 210278BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.