AECOM Program Manager - AUTEC Test Ops in Palm Beach, Florida
Business Line Government
Position Title Program Manager - AUTEC Test Ops
United States of America - Florida
Purpose and Scope:
AECOM is pursuing a contract to support the Department of the Navy, Naval Undersea Warfare Center, and will provide O&M services for the Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC). Location is Andros Island, Commonwealth of the Bahamas and work is anticipated to start July 2019.
Focused expertise on this program is the Program Manager for Test Operations. Incumbent oversees programs providing multi-disciplinary engineering analysis and support services in the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse systems. Assist in the planning, control and direction of assigned staff and customs support personnel for one or more contracts. Directly supports the maintenance of the current facility and develops and implements new business strategies.
1) Provides administrative and technical leadership in the completion of multiple contracts, including responsibility for cost, schedule and overall performance.
2) Plans and procures necessary staffing to achieve work completion milestones and deliverables.
3) Monitors fulfillment of contract requirements to ensure quality and timeliness of services/deliverables to various customers.
4) Supervises, coordinate, provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned staff and/or contracts.
5) Interfaces with customers on a regular basis for support of engineering and program management activities.
6) Monitors customer feedback and advises on a broad range of issues related to products/services being delivered.
7) Participates in business development including identifying new business opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and managing proposal development.
8) Performs multi-disciplinary analysis of system designs to determine compliance with specifications and standards.
9) Directs the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's level degree in any science, engineering or managerial discipline with ten (10) years professional management experience. Master’s degree in the above discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of professional experience. A Secret security clearance is required.
Specialized Experience includes total of five (5) years of experience in operations and maintenance of test ranges and cumulative specialized experience in at least four (4) of the following areas (qualifying experience consists of one (1) year or more in any single area):
In-water acoustic tracking systems
In-air tracking systems
Computer Data, Display, and Networking systems
Electromagnetic Radiation systems
Sensor /measurement systems.
DoD or U.S. Coast Guard practices/protocol
Oceanographic measurement and environmental characterization
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 187400BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.