AECOM Data Acquisition Specialist in Odon, Indiana
United States of America - Indiana, Odon
AECOM is seeking a Data Acquisition Specialist to perform a variety of logistics support tasks across logistics element areas (ILS planning, maintenance planning, supply support, test and support equipment, packaging/handling/ storage/transportation, personnel and training, facilities, data, computer resources, design interface) for systems, subsystems, and equipment. Perform analyses studies, problem identification and resolution in support of a customer logistics area manager. Prepare correspondence, documents, and reports for assigned logistics element(s).
1. Research, analyze problems, and determine logistics element(s) requirements with minimum supervision.
2. Perform customer interface with minimum supervision to define and report status of routine tasks.
3. Review reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures etc., and assist with test/evaluations and validations/verifications; provide comments and impacts.
4. Prepare routine draft correspondence (i.e., letters, memos and route sheets), design charts, spreadsheets, Gantt charts, and presentations, and prepare draft analytical reports and meeting minutes.
5. Assist with maintenance of logistics support planning, policy, procedure and similar documents.
6. Support logistics element(s) tasks.
7. May supervise and train entry-level personnel in the technical aspects of assigned work.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Logistics or related field and at least 3 years of job related experience or equivalent
Good communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required
Position may require travel
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
Experience with data acquisition test sets, test events, and report developments
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 225666BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.