AECOM Software Quality Assurance Specialist 1 in Norfolk, Virginia
Business Line Government
Position Title Software Quality Assurance Specialist 1
United States of America - Virginia
AECOM is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Norfolk, VA.
1) Under close supervision, create and modify test scripts to certify system changes.
2) Review requirements, specifications and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the programs and processes to be certified.
3) Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks.
4) Develop test control databases.
5) Maintain test databases and ensure their integrity and currency.
6) Distribute test data from control databases to development staff to satisfy adequate unit testing.
7) Assist with configuration management tasks (test scripts, source code control, coordination of requirement changes) on projects as required.
8) May write trace-ability matrices and test reports.
9) May perform minor program changes or develop software programs as required.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, and zero to two years of job-related experience.
Good written and oral communication skills and demonstrated supervisory skills.
Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Secret security Clearance.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
Configuration management (CM) experience (test plans/cases, source code control, coordination of requirement changes)
Active Secret security clearance
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Information Technology
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 187905BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.