AECOM Warehouse Specialist in Joint Base Elmendorff Richardson, AK, Alaska
United States of America - Alaska, Joint Base Elmendorff Richardson, AK
- THIS IS A CONTINGENT POSITION *
The Warehouse Specialist performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
1) Perform a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
2) Rearrange and take inventory of stored materials, examines stored materials and reports deterioration and damage. Removes material from storage and prepares it for shipment.
3) May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
4) Verify materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and obvious damages; route materials to prescribed storage locations; stores, stacks or palletizes material in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Six to twelve months job related experience and/or training is required. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle. Position may require travel. Position may require the ability to obtain a CAC card and pass and maintain a Security Clearance. May require the ability to obtain HAZMAT Certification.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Logistics and Supply Chain
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 197137BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.