AECOM Quality Engineer in Crane, Indiana
United States of America - Indiana, Crane
AECOM is seeking a Quality Engineer to plan and direct activities concerned with the development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for processes and processing materials and systems into completed projects to meet the SP customer requirements.
1) Technically supervise quality projects or major phases of quality projects, coordinating the efforts of technical support staff.
2) Provides assistance to GXP QFP for quality assurance and quality control support on assigned program(s) and/or areas to ensure that the product is designed, procured, and installed in accordance with customer and company quality requirements.
4) Provides assistance to the GXP QFP for new systems, development, proposals, implementation, procedures, and any related quality activity.
5) Supports the GXP Quality Focal Point regarding all matters for Quality within the Division.
6) Develops and applies advanced quality assurance/ control theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems on the forefront of new technologies.
7) Analyzes, evaluates, and plans methods of approach and organizes means to achieve solution of complex technical problems.
8) Conducts investigations and complex tests and reviews project processes and evaluates results.
9) Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
10) Supports or conducts quality audits and documentation review.
11) Provides technical consultation to lower level engineers, technicians, and inspectors.
12) Participates in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
13) Ensures that the GXP and SP's requirements are met on assigned products, programs, areas, or functions.
14) Recommends corrective action to quality problems.
15) Ensures adherence to GXP and SP policies, procedures, and related government regulations.
16) Knows fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures and applies basic engineering principles to develop methods and procedures to improve and maintain product quality standards.
17) Applies quality control inspection requirements and techniques; applies systems of recording and analyzing product quality levels and enters data into CAMS reporting system.
18) May review drawings, process procedures, procurement documents, and quality control reports.
19) Identifies and reports quality problems or trends to supervision.
20) Performs other related work as required.
Bachelor's degree in engineering or demonstrated equivalent. Experience: 6+ years of experience in area of quality. Experience with ISO Quality System. Good oral and written communication skills; working knowledge of software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance. Position may require travel.
Auditor/lead auditor certificate desired.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Engineering - Electrical / Electronic
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 205270BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.