AECOM Program Manager in Crane, Indiana
Business Line Government
Position Title Program Manager
United States of America - Indiana
AECOM is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to include assisting in the planning, control and direction of staff for one or more contracts. Directly support the maintenance of the current base and develop and the implementation of new business strategies.
1. Supervise, coach and lead work teams in the accomplishment of goals and tasks in support of specific programs.
2. Perform and supervise multi-disciplinary technical and/or non-technical tasks for applicable programs.
3. Interface with customers to determine specific needs and requirements.
4. Develop detailed staffing requirements, assignments and plans to meet customer needs.
5. Estimate personnel needs and schedule and assign work to meet completion dates.
6. Coordinate the investigation and resolution of operational problems in conjunction with other personnel.
7. Perform management level customer interface, including responsibility for contractual deliverables, development of responses to the Requests for Quotes and overall task execution.
8. Develop required technical and management documentation in support of customer technical and programmatic reviews.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelors degree in a relevant field and 7 years of job related experience or equivalent. Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required. Travel may be required. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 190700BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.