AECOM Security Manager in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Business Line Government
Position Title Security Manager
Kuwait - Al Jahrah
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Security Manager in Kuwait.
The Security Manager is responsible for all APS-5 security operations.
1) Develop and administer the Company's industrial security programs and coordinate compliance with customer requirements.
2) Oversee both facility and personnel security including the maintaining and management of cleared facilities and cleared personnel for the Company.
3) Control and oversight of all security measures taken by security staff.
4) Establish work schedules and is in charge of procurements for security staff.
5) Investigates security incidents and recommends improvements.
6) Advise senior management and security personnel on the impact of applicable laws and regulations on the Company's operations.
7) Coordinate government interactions and compliance activities within the organization during and after audits initiated by government agencies. Conduct internal audits of security, at all facilities as appropriate.
8) Develop and coordinate training programs in security education as required.
9) Recommend and procure training materials and monitor the effectiveness of related training programs
9) Provides input for various company planning processes and may prepare budgets.
10) May be required to function as a security guard if needed.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Must have at least ten years of supervisory experience in a security, or closely related function, to include experience in a similar large scale effort.
A comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, and procedures is essential.
The Security Manager must possess excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills and be able to conduct training, meetings, prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
Candidates with prior U.S. Army S-2 experience highly preferred
U.S. Citizenship required and a SECRET security clearance is required.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Security / Force Protection
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 185551BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.