AECOM Maintenance Supervisor in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Kuwait - Al Ahmadi, Camp Arifjan
“Job Category – Eastern European Nationality”
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day execution of the maintenance program and maintenance section personnel under this effort.
1) Ensures all quality standards and metrics are met, work is properly completed, and environmental standards are upheld in coordination with ESH plan
2) Manages assigned resources necessary to accomplish the mission.
3) Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures.
4) Adjusts resources to meet production requirements.
5) Manages the special certification roster.
5) Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions.
6) Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness.
7) Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
7) Participates in the maintenance planning cycle.
8) Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
9) Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications. Those occupational training requirements that require documentation will be annotated on the appropriate records.
10) Ensures scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS.
11) Advises the production supervision of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
Bachelors Degree preferred.
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of maintenance repairs on a variety of equipment and at least seven years of supervisory experience with a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in maintenance management. Must have a comprehensive knowledge of installed product software at the user / operator level and automated data processing policies and procedures as they pertain to assigned equipment, both Logistics STAMIS and Installation desktop computer for the areas of operations which allow the contractor to solve and/or contact appropriate technical support to resolve any problem associated with these systems. Ability to provide information and reports, resolve issues and recommend actions to improve delivery of services to the customers. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required. Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications to conduct meetings, evaluate plans, and prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Military Support
Business Line Government
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 192323BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.