AECOM Executive Cost Engineer (C&S) in Bangkok, Thailand
Thailand - Bangkok Metropolis, Bangkok
- Preparing preliminary and detailed cost estimates to establish project budget, cash flow projections and financial statements to monitor and control project cost and Conducting cost reconciliation to meet client’s cost requirements.
- Reviewing project objectives and ensuring projects are delivered in the most cost effective way.
- Conducting feasibility studies and pre-qualification if Tenderers and preparing main contract and nominated sub-contracts tender documents and reports
- Preparing contract documents, recommending payment for work done, administering contracts in accordance with contractual provisions, assessment of variation works and settlement of final account
Pre-Contract work including preparation of estimates, feasibility studies, tender documents, tender reports etc. This includes taking off where required,
Post-Contract work including the processing of progress payments, variation orders, site meeting etc.
Co-coordinating a project to ensure all relevant deadlines are achieved,
Promote a good and positive image of Company,
Reporting to the Project Director, Associate, and Senior Project Executive and/or any officer appointed by the Board,
Perform any other ad-hoc tasks or duties
6 – 10 years of relevant working experience encompassing both pre and post contract in cost management consultancy environment. Experience in Contractor and / or Client side will also be taken into consideration
Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Thai
In-depth knowledge of construction laws and regulations
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across different levels within organizations, both internally and externally
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering / Mechanical & Electrical Engineering / Architecture or other relevant disciplines
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Quantity Surveying
Business Line Buildings & Places
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 218771BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.