AECOM Regional MEICA Team Leader in St Albans, United Kingdom
Business Line Water
Position Title Regional MEICA Team Leader
United Kingdom - Hertfordshire
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to lead and develop our growing MEICA design team in the South East of the United Kingdom. Based either in our St. Albans or Croydon office you will be responsible for managing teams in multiple offices across the region. In this role you will;
• Lead and develop MEICA teams spread across several AECOM offices in the South East, and seconded into Client organisations.
• Supervise staff undertaking feasibility studies, reference designs, detailed designs and preparing reports and technical specifications.
• Ensure appropriate level of resources in place to deliver projects to plan, including identifying recruitment needs and taking part in interviews/decision making on hires.
• Deal will diverse Client organisations including Water Companies, Contractors and Government Agencies at all levels.
• Support business development and growth opportunities, including preparing or contributing to tender proposals, marketing material and client relationship development.
• Ensure compliance with all company procedures, particularly those associated with quality, risk, financial management and AECOM core values.
• Promote and ensure compliance with both worker & workplace and project health & safety and ensure that staff are competent to carry out their duties safely.
• In conjunction with the Operations Directors, lead local initiatives which are directed towards maximising staff development, morale and performance.
• BSc, BEng or MEng in MEICA related discipline.
• Chartered Member of relevant Institution.
• Experience in managing all stages of multi-disciplinary projects from proposals and initial studies through to full design and construction management.
• Experience in leading design teams.
• Experience of medium to large water related infrastructure and/or non-infrastructure projects.
• Excellent communication skills and able to represent AECOM in Client facing roles at all levels.
• Accustomed to working at the highest levels of HSSE compliance at all design stages.
• HAZOP, HAZID, DSEAR and SWIFT processes.
• Design works related to deep shafts and tunnels.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Water / Wastewater
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163372BR