AECOM MEP Regional Director in St Albans, United Kingdom
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title MEP Regional Director
United Kingdom - Hertfordshire
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm who provide cost and project management and consultancy services to public and private sector clients around the world.
With nearly 100,000 employees — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world. We are a leader in all of the key markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. We provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’.
Due to continued Growth and expansion of the Buildings and Places team in UK and St Albans, we are recruiting an experienced MEP Regional or Associate Director with a proven track record in team leadership, client management, work winning and project delivery.
The post will be based in our large St Albans Office. The role will suit someone looking to develop their career with one of the world’s leading building engineering firms as part of a UK team delivering some of the most exciting projects in the world.
This is an exciting time for AECOM. We are experiencing significant growth with interesting and expanding, pipeline of both international and locally based projects. As an MEP Regional or Associate Director you will have the opportunity to lead and shape a team, whilst being instrumental in helping AECOM to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments.
• Team Leadership
o Employee engagement and morale
o Line management
o Employee development and training
o Efficient resource planning
o Act as a mentor
• Work Winning
• Key client account management
o Act as main point of contact for strategic clients supporting the development of multiple relationships between the client and AECOM.
o Drive market-focused solutions and explore new opportunities with clients.
• Act as a member of AECOM leadership team in St Albans.
• Act as leader on technical engineering issues. Support the MEP Practice Line
• Project profitability
• Able to demonstrate strong leadership capability.
• Demonstrable client facing experience.
• Sound knowledge of standard engineering practices, techniques and procedures.
• Knowledge of MEP design and how it ultimately interfaces with the client.
• Understanding of design principles and ability to practically apply them.
• Ability to communicate internally and externally through excellent written and verbal skills.
• Strong Health sector experience – including P21 and P21+.
• Significant Higher Education experience gained at a senior level.
• Experience of managing projects in excess of £25m construction value.
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
• Chartered Engineer (CEng) with CIBSE or equivalent institute.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Mechanical
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 157531BR