AECOM Document Controller, Riyadh in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Requisition/Vacancy No. 151221BR
Position Title Document Controller, Riyadh
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Country Saudi Arabia
State/Province/Region SA - Ar Riyad
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client’s unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner’s representation to our clients around the globe.
• Establishing and maintaining a library of reference documents. Be aware of the various record keeping and reporting procedures of the company’s quality standards.
• Correlating information relating to projects and proposal records.
• Type, copy, distribute and file the project correspondence and meeting minutes.
• Assist in the preparation of the minutes of meetings with the project managers and directors.
• Assists in preparing a “mock up” for operations manuals (e.g., develops the index, binders, dividers, etc., and ensures timely printing and assembly) and/or job data books (pulls drawings and documents, develops index, cover sheet, dividers, etc., ensures timely reproduction and assembly).
• Arranges document cataloguing, packing, and long-term storage or disposal of appropriate engineering documents at time of project closeout.
• Prepares transmittals for engineering documents and requisitions.
• Establishes and maintains files and computerized indexes for active engineering documents. Generates electronic/hardcopy reports as needed by the project managers or directors.
• Maintains an established data distribution system and schedule for the assigned project based upon client, project, and supplier requirements.
• Office administration duties, office furniture, office well being. maintenance requests, and materials orders, etc
• Maintain a list of office furniture and equipment together with a list of site offices work station equipment, and monitor them.
• Assist the office secretary in her/his duties to achieve office requirements and office demands, including coverage.
• Ensure a cohesive team work with the secretary and projects administrators and managers. Maintain excellent serviceability to the entire Environmental department team.
• Assist in arranging for social activities when requested by the Manager Environmental Engineering
• Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and
capable to assume additional responsibilities.
• Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds; must be detail-oriented and highly organized; and must be able to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude.
• Must inculcate a “can-do” spirit to produce consistently accurate results at a fast pace.
• Demonstrated proficiency with large-scale Document Control management software (ACONEX).
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software products, e.g. Excel, Word, etc.
• Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
• Demonstrated success on the job, as evidenced by satis¬factory performance, acceptance of responsibility and growth in previous positions.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite of software is required. ACONEX experience is a must.
• Experience with large-scale Document Control Software is required, Prolog and/or Documentum highly desirable.
• Demonstrated experience with routine Document Control hardware and software, such as scanners, optical character recognition.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.