AECOM Senior Transport Planner (Perth) in Perth, Australia
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Senior Transport Planner (Perth)
Australia - Western Australia
Our Perth team has an opportunity for a Senior Transport Planner to join our transport advisory group to deliver innovative transport solutions and shape our cities. As part of our advisory team, you will:
• Contribute to the planning and design of a large range of projects including major government infrastructure and strategic planning projects;
• Provide leadership and strong technical capabilities to deliver strategic planning and design advice on multimodal transport, freight, public transport, cycling and pedestrian studies and design, including contribution to business cases;
• Assist with identifying new business opportunities and pro-actively keeping abreast with developments in chosen area of technical interest;
• Contribute to technological innovations to develop and communicate our solutions
Our current and future projects are varied. It includes passenger rail, light rail, bus transit planning, significant highway and major road upgrades projects, port and freight and much more. You will work with a wide range of public and private clients across industry sectors to contribute to innovative and market leading solutions.
You will deliver transport planning expertise to our important local clients and have the opportunity to work with multidisciplinary teams across Australia and internationally. You will join an established, positive and collaborative team with a market leading reputation in Perth.
• Minimum 8 years relevant professional experience;
• A strong technical background with demonstrable experience in traffic, public transport, and cycle / pedestrian schemes and concept design;
• Experience in transportation planning and assessments for small, medium and major developments, including development of travel plans and parking strategies;
• Experience in delivering robust business cases;
• An awareness of the local market and ability to understand and work with client needs.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification in engineering, geography or mathematics or transport planning.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Planning
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161653BR