AECOM TOLL SERVICE SUPERVISOR in ORLANDO, Florida
Requisition/Vacancy No. 147814BR
Position Title TOLL SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Job Category Transportation Operations Management / Traffic Monitoring
Business Line Construction Services
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - Florida
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client’s unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner’s representation to our clients around the globe.
AECOM/ CFX Toll Operations project is seeking a Full Time Toll Service Supervisor (TSS) to be based at Pine Hills – third shift at Orlando, Florida.
• Oversees and certify toll collection operations, including Electronic Toll and Traffic Management (ETTM) System use, accounting and deposit activities, and traffic control.
• Schedules operations based on computer-generated staffing requirements, perform semi-annual performance evaluations, handle disciplinary actions, resolve disputes and ensure quality and courteous performance by the TSA’s.
• Performs security and safety related duties as required by SOPs, including proper transfer of money.
• The TSS will also be responsible for vault removal and replacement at the plaza locations.
• Maintains traffic flow through toll facility. Monitors operation of toll collection equipment to ensure proper revenue collection.
• As necessary, the TSS will make inspections of ramp locations and remove and replace ACM vaults at ramps.
• Supervises all armored car revenue transactions.
• Trains and supervises TSA’s and ensures that shift personnel report to duty as scheduled for shift start-up, shift changes, and shift relief at main plaza.
• The TSS will also be responsible for the critique of individual TSA performance, provide training, enforce dress code, and ensure the safety of employees and customers.
• The TSS will report directly to the TSM.
• In the absence of the Toll Plaza Manager (TSM), the TSS is responsible for directly managing the daily operations of their assigned toll plazas and associated ramps.
• The duties listed above cover the principle duties of the position and may not be all-inclusive. Employees are expected to do all assigned and/or requested job duties
- Proof of High school diploma or graduate equivalency diploma (GED)
- One or more years as a Toll Service Attendant within the last two years (recent experience) required.
Must be able to effectively communicate with customers including providing directions and assisting with safety hazards.
Speak and understand English proficiently to effectively communicate with motorists and respond to inquires in a courteous, professional and helpful manner.
Must be knowledgeable of the roadways associated with the Central Florida Expressway Authority system.
Basic computer skills including, but not limited to knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Must be willing to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays. The willingness to work other shifts and/or hours would be an asset.
Because of business necessity, a Toll Service Supervisor (TSS) may occasionally be assigned to work at a plaza other than his or her own home plaza.
Must have valid Florida driver’s license, available personal vehicle and current vehicle insurance.
Ability to perform arithmetic calculations
Ability to work under stress and in moments of crisis.
Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to regularly push/pull equipment, using proper device, weighing up to 250 lbs.
Ability to stand, for up to 8 hours
Ability to climb stairs at least 16 times during an 8-hour shift
Ability to stretch / reach on a repetitive basis for up to an 8-hour shift
Ability to bend / stoop on a repetitive basis for up to an 8-hour shift
Ability to move in a 90 degree fashion on a repetitive basis
- Acting Toll Supervisor experience preferred.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident of the United States, or possess a valid authorization to work in the US.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.