AECOM Marketing and Proposal Manager in Orlando, Florida
Business Line Support/Cross Services
Position Title Marketing and Proposal Manager
United States of America - Florida
AECOM is actively seeking a Marketing and Proposal Manager to add to its Southeast Region Marketing team for the Transportation business line.This position could be based out of the following cities: Orlando, Tampa, Raleigh, Atlanta, Glen Allen or Arlington.
The Marketing and Proposal Manager will work with a talented and successful team of professional marketers, engineers, planners, environmentalists and graphic designers who have a broad range of experience and capabilities. In this role, you will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where clear and precise communication is critical to the continued growth of the business. Your initiative in suggesting new ideas to improve proposal development will be welcomed and valued.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop presentations and printed qualification materials and proposals in response to formal and informal client solicitations, including analyzing RFP specifications and requirements; coordinating with capture managers, project managers, and technical leads; and developing compliance matrices, proposal outlines/templates, and proposal review and production schedules.
• Coordinate and lead proposal and presentation kick-off and review meetings.
• Engage in pre-positioning and go/no go decision making; and assist in the development of win themes and differentiators.
• Write qualification-based sections of proposals including resumes, project descriptions, and other general information materials.
• Coordinate proposal production (including working with graphic designers for effective proposal and presentation layout as well as compelling graphics) into a polished, client-ready package.
• Work closely with leadership in the transportation business line to develop business development marketing collateral for prepositioning and branding efforts.
• Provide input on marketing strategy, content development, messaging, and visual storytelling in support of winning new business while implementing company-wide marketing and branding policies, objectives, and initiatives
• Mentor junior level marketing staff
• Coordinate other marketing events including trade shows, conferences, and industry award submittals
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or related field
• 5+ years of proposal coordination experience
• Experience in A/E/C industry
• Knowledge/experience preparing complex proposals for public and private sector
• Ability to operate autonomously and within a team setting
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong leadership skills and is committed to coaching/mentoring company personnel
• Strong organizational, writing/researching/editing, and time management skills in order to juggle multiple proposals/tasks with differing deadlines and consistently produce winning proposals
• Strong working knowledge of InDesign, Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint
• Must exhibit a high level of integrity and professionalism
• Need to be able to work effectively in rapidly changing environment with multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to moderate meetings and reviews
• Must be detail-oriented
- 10+ years of experience managing complex proposals, qualifications, and other marketing initiatives as listed under minimum requirements
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Marketing
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164794BR