AECOM Integrated Master Scheduler in Odon, Indiana
Business Line Government
Position Title Integrated Master Scheduler
United States of America - Indiana
AECOM is seeking an Integrated Master Scheduler to analyze the scope of multiple tasks in order to develop, monitor, and convey (in a variety of formats), a detailed, time-based plan for program execution. This includes establishing milestones and monitoring progress while managing interrelationships and dependencies necessary to execute the overall work effort.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Ensures resources are efficiently allocated as required to support operational processes and ensuring safe, consistent, and efficient project implementation, maintenance and operations.
2. Reviews project requirements and supports the development of the integrated master schedule to establish priorities.
3. Determines resource availability, subcontractor's capability, work authorization, work breakdown, and associated resource objectives.
4. Develops and plans project baseline and detailed critical path/workflow schedules by utilizing critical path scheduling techniques within the Project Integrated Management System (PIMS).
5. Analyzes project requirements and ensuring that required resources are available or in process for availability so that established schedules may be reasonably maintained.
6. Reviews and analyzes schedules and coordinates with both internal and external customers to obtain data concerning the status of planned or assigned projects or milestones.
7. Performs analysis of productivity for executed work against established schedules and reports management measures for schedule performance. Modifies schedules as necessary to efficiently plan and report activities as required.
8. Evaluates work packages and other related data for feasibility of implementation. Makes recommendations as to alternative methods or processes that may be utilized to efficiently achieve and maintain desired customer results.
9. Reviews project schedule data to include records of activities, verifying open/close dates, work authorization number, cost/budgets, structures, and associated data as applicable to activities.
10. Ensures an audit trail from the initial documentation request through completion of a project.
11. Ensures that all the necessary documentation is generated, input, reviewed, issued, and properly archived.
12. Interfaces directly with internal and external customers to communicate status of work and corrective actions that may be required to ensure conformance to established schedules.
13. Reviews and analyzes data including, but not limited to safety, resource availability, and compliance with existing policies, procedures, plans and regulations.
14. Coordinates projects with all participants to ensure that plans are achievable and current on a daily basis. Recommends any possible improvements to systems or processes, which may affect reliability, maintainability, installation, planning, safety or schedules.
15. Prepares project management reports to reflect accurate cost and schedule status and/or corrective actions as required.
16. Plans and prepares schedules for all testing and operations outages to include input into the integrated master schedule.
17. Works closely with other project and functional managers to ensure that all schedules are effectively communicated and strategic solutions are developed as needed to meet required milestones.
18. Interprets and ensures compliance with established procedures for operations and maintenance activities.
19. Schedules operations and maintenance activities engineering and operations will be required to support.
20. Manages project status reports to ensure proper documentation is maintained and completed.
21. May lead or serve on committees and/or corrective action teams as required.
22. Coordinates with AECOM manager, supervisors, and employees to ensure commonality of purpose and direction.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in a related field and 4 years of job related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Project and demonstrate a working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 168439BR