AECOM Tool and Part Attendant in Oak Harbor, Washington
Business Line Government
Position Title Tool and Part Attendant
United States of America - Washington
AECOM is now hiring for a Tools and Parts Attendant in support of U.S. Navy aircraft maintenance operation at NAS Whidbey Island, WA (VAQ-129)
Receives, stores, and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, replacement parts, shop supplies and equipment, such as measuring devices, in industrial establishment.
Keeps records of tools issued to and returned by workers.
Searches for lost or misplaced tools.
Prepares periodic inventory or keeps perpetual inventory and requisitions stock as needed. Unpacks and stores new equipment.
Visually inspects tools or measures with micrometer for wear or defects and reports damaged or worn-out equipment to superiors. May coat tools with grease or other preservative, using brush or spray gun.
May attach identification tags or engrave identifying information on tools and equipment, using electric marking tool.
To be considered, qualified candidates must submit a resume directly online at www.aecom.com
For further information please call 1-469-888-4418 and speak to Scott Cain
• Must have a High School or GED diploma.
• Must have some experience of Naval organizational level aircraft operations and maintenance experience is preferred.
• Ability to read with understanding U.S. Navy publications, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions manuals.
• Must have a valid Washington Drivers license
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks. There are periods of prolong standing, bending and stooping.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
• Must be able to obtain an approved status from the Contractor Verification system which includes a 7 year background check and obtain a Security Clearance for Public Trust
• “Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English”
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Maintenance
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161529BR