AECOM Aircraft Logs & Records Tech in Oak Harbor, Washington
Business Line Government
Position Title Aircraft Logs & Records Tech
United States of America - Washington
The Logs & Records Tech performs a variety of repetitive clerical, administrative, and managerial duties with a high level of accuracy necessary to keep aircraft maintenance activities running efficiently. The Logs & Records Clerk is responsible for the management of aircraft logbooks, Aeronautical Equipment Service Records and Aircraft Discrepancy Books in support of Fleet Carrier Landing Practice and Carrier Qualifications. The Logs & Records Clerk is responsible for providing Maintenance Control with up-to-date scheduled aircraft maintenance, periodic inspections and component replacement reports required to provide safe and airworthy aircraft for scheduled operations. All components and assemblies installed on aircraft/equipment that has an AESR, MSR, ASR, EHR, SRC, Aeronautical Equipment Record shall be inventoried, configured and reported properly within aircraft logbooks and NALCOMIS in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2B.
Candidates must apply online www.aecom..com at http://www.aecom.com
For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418
• High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum of three (3) years of production/planning data accumulation and reporting, either in the military services or in commercial applications is required.
• Will document log books and other flight operations documentation.
• Knowledge of governing programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or established guidelines.
• Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data and establish facts and to take or recommend action based upon applicable established guidelines.
• Must be able to meet physical demands of position and pass/maintain any related medical examination requirements required to perform assigned daily tasks.
• Functions and responsibilities required to maintain aircraft logbooks and associated forms in an accurate and up-to-date condition in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2B include:
• Schedule and issue aircraft inspections
• Initiate work orders
• Performing clerical duties such as filing and typing
• Preparing reports and correspondence
• Maintain engine logbooks and associated aircraft records
• Validate, issue and track Technical Directives
• Accurately track installed Life Limit Components
• Verify all flight data
• May be required to pass and maintain a U.S. Government background security check.
• “Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English”
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
Job Category Maintenance
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161532BR