AECOM Project Surveyor in Norwich, United Kingdom
Business Line Program, Cost, Consultancy
Position Title Project Surveyor
United Kingdom - Norfolk
Our Norwich Cost Management Business Unit continues to grow and have successfully secured positions with many high profile clients and some key local projects and Frameworks in the region.
As a direct result of this growth, we are currently seeking a full time Project Surveyor.
You will be working alongside an Associate or Director to successfully manage and deliver various capital projects across the Anglia region. The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception and business case development estimates, through the design and procurement process and onto the site delivery and commissioning phase.
You should possess the skills and experience to actively support AECOM multi-disciplinary teams on technically complex projects between typically £1m to £40m.
You will help develop collaborative relationships with our clients and other professional colleagues within the industry. Successful delivery of projects with minimum supervision, leading to further repeat clients and their business.
• You should possess well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to develop long term relationships with all team members, and effectively balance people and processes.
• Understand and can demonstrate the importance of Client focus.
• Strong experience of delivering technically complex projects in the Sectors highlighted above from inception to completion.
• Good understanding of project Governance and procurement processes.
• Experience of working in another comparable consultancy environment, or within a client organization.
• Ideally will have proven experience in multiple sectors as a Project Surveyor.
• Skilled in Risk and Value Management
• Be able to demonstrate where they have added value to their previous projects
• Working knowledge of NEC3 and JCT Forms
• Good knowledge of Design and Build procurement
• Client facing experience acting as Employer's Agent on projects would be helpful
• Ideally possess or working towards MRICS
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, or recognized conversion Diploma/Degree alongside a Construction/Engineering degree
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Cost Management and Consulting Services
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 165452BR