AECOM Supervisor 1 in NAS Lemoore, California
Requisition/Vacancy No. 146698BR
Position Title Supervisor 1
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - California
City NAS Lemoore
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM is currently seeking a qualified Supervisor 1 in support of Naval Flight Operations at NAS Lemoore CA.
1) Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
2) Issues written and oral instructions.
3) Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
4) Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
5) Maintains harmony among workers.
6) Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates
7) Adjusts errors and complaints.
8) Visits job sites to insure all safety precautions are being implemented.
9) Inspects work sites during and after completion to determine quality and completeness.
10) Reviews all work order, labor time sheets and material requests for accuracy before submitting to work control for action.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Candidates must apply online at www.aecom.jobs
For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418 after you have applied for the job
• Minimum of seven (7) years as a production journeyman with at least three (3) years in a Supervisory role with project management and budgetary responsibilities of up to $10M annually is required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety orders, operations and maintenance instructions, maintenance procedure manuals and contract delivery orders.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate at all levels effectively before management, customers and employees involved in organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as man-hour standards and percentages.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
• Knowledge in Billing Cycles.
• Ability to make sound decision and strong interpersonal skills while representing the company in a positive manner at customer meetings.
• Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
• Must be available for any shift. Willing to work weekends and other hours as needed.
• Candidates must have a valid Driver's License.
Preferred Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.