AECOM Graduate FM Consultant - London in Multiple Locations, United Kingdom
Business Line Graduates / Interns
Position Title Graduate FM Consultant - London
United Kingdom - London
AECOM is built to deliver a better world. We design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets for governments, businesses and organizations in more than 150 countries. As a fully integrated firm, we connect knowledge and experience across our global network of experts to help clients solve their most complex challenges. From high-performance buildings and infrastructure, to resilient communities and environments, to stable and secure nations, our work is transformative, differentiated and vital. A Fortune 500 firm, see how we deliver what others can only imagine at aecom.com and @AECOM.
We are a leader in all of the key markets that we serve, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's built, natural and social environments. We bring together creative, technical and management specialists to work on projects at every scale. We engineer energy-efficient buildings and build new links between cities. We design new communities and regenerate existing ones. We are the first whole environments business, going beyond buildings and infrastructure.
The role we offer can be varied and is dependent on the Client, sector and project we are working for. As a Graduate or Assistant FM Consultant you will provide assistance and support to the AECOM’s Asset Strategy team, in undertaking the following tasks;
• Providing advice to client on service efficiency and cost savings opportunities;
• Undertaking FM related Technical Due Diligence commissions and producing due diligence reports;
• Undertaking Benchmarking and Cost Modelling exercise.
Asset Optimisation and Whole Life Value Planning
• Providing Life Cycle and Whole Life Costing advisory;
• Supporting development of BREEAM assessment;
• Asset assessment and operational cost planning;
• Implementation of Soft Landings;
• Undertaking operational design review;
• Contribute to developing operational BIM model.
FM Strategy and Procurement Advisory
• Providing strategic FM advice;
• Review of FM services delivery;
• Providing public/private sector procurement advice;
• Supporting FM procurement/ outsourcing process;
• Undertaking FM contract management
• Undertaking Operational Contract Monitoring role;
• Supporting Moves and Churn Management;
• Mobilisation support.
Candidate shall also take an active role in:
• Maintaining quality outputs;
• Maintain and develop good client relationships to provide good prospects and repeat business;
• Anticipating the needs of existing clients and pursue future opportunities;
• Ability to network with internal AECOM contacts and making appropriate referrals to other areas of the business whenever possible.
Graduate or Assistant FM Consultant at AECOM could have the opportunity to assist in all of the above tasks, and see projects from inception to completion.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as FM, Property, Building Services or an Engineering discipline.
• Will be a Full Member or working towards membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. BIFM, CIPS, IFMA, RIBA, RICS, IMechE, IEE etc.)
• Other relevant qualifications in procurement, project management or health & safety would be advantageous to this position.
• A good working knowledge of MS EXCEL, WORD and PowerPoint are essential for this role.
• Excellent written communication skills including report writing.
• Proactive and driven approach to work and creating success.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a wider team.
• Good organisation skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and willingness to ask for help when needed, as well as support other members of the team.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Vacation Student / Internship / Graduate
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 152570BR