AECOM Maintenance Manager in Milton Keyens, United Kingdom
Business Line Construction Services
Position Title Maintenance Manager
United Kingdom - Bedfordshire
As the contractor of some of the world’s most iconic and challenging structures ever conceived, we transform design concepts into tangible assets through a comprehensive approach to construction that is informed by our diverse technical expertise.
With nearly 100,000 employees serving clients in over 150 countries around the world. We are a leader in key markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, high-rise buildings, energy, oil and gas, water, and government. We provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients.
Our Construction Services business line is currently delivering a number of prestigious projects on behalf of Shell. Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for managing the Shell OPEX budget.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing the Shell OPEX budget as efficiently as possible to deliver maximum uptime of equipment and services to maximise Shell’s revenue potential. You will manage a package of contracts contributing to our HSSE and business targets/objectives in delivering “great service” on those contracts through the existing established processes, systems with a view to continually develop and improve the service/value provided through new and innovative solutions. You will be accountable for the FM performance delivery in HSSE, service level performance and budget , and be able to keep pace in a “fast moving” working environment
There will be a significant amount of travel around the Country. The role is expected to be part field based and office based in a UK AECOM office potentially Milton Keynes but this may change from time to time dependant on programme needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
• Manage a team of multi-disciplined resources effectively and productively to meet the needs of the client service.
• Support maintenance initiatives and programmes to develop long term business relationship with Shell retail
• To enhance Maintenance relationship with Shell through clear and concise communication, delivering great service and resolution of any maintenance issues.
• To manage and deliver all KPI’s against the local scorecard
• To lead and promote AECOM’s HSSE Policies and Shell’s ‘Goal Zero’ aspiration amongst all contractors and supply chain
• Lead processes of identifying maintenance needs of the client and preparing suitable strategies and approaches to deliver against those needs
Typical generic task schedule to achieve the above:
• To support the Maintenance business strategy with Shell retail
• To ensure implementation & development of ‘Goal Zero’ strategy and reporting within Maintenance supply chain.
• To work collaboratively with other maintenance team members to deliver local KPI’s
• To identify and support Business Solutions and Processes to add value to Shell and AECOM
• To be a Single Point of Accountability for contractor performance, technical and Commercial issues relating to packages to be managed
• To input into our EPCM team the Maintenance lessons learned and drive all development of design, innovation and knowledge management/sharing opportunities
• To represent the Maintenance team in procurement initiatives including focus on lifecycle costs
• Report direct to the Country Program Manager
• Support and maintain accurate records within emaintenance and the site asset register
• Manage maintenance budgets including monthly reporting of spend – small Capex and OPEX
• To visit sites and contractor premises to manage, monitor, audit works and ensure HSSE compliance in all activities
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:
Essential requirements of Applicant
• Degree calibre or equivalent experience
• 2 years minimum Petrochem/retail knowledge/experience
• More than 10 years experience in an operational role
• A leader in compliance and ethics
• HSSE Leadership
• Confident and capable individual with strong client focus
• Recognised construction or FM qualification (or similar experience)
• Experienced in managing a diverse operational team
• Strong track record in delivering projects in a fast moving and challenging environment
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight dead-lines
• Good grasp of IT, particularly Excel and Word
• Full Driving Licence
Desirable requirements of Applicant:
• Management qualification
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Maintenance
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163055BR