AECOM Senior Urban Planner in Melbourne, Australia
Business Line Design + Planning
Position Title Senior Urban Planner
Australia - Victoria
Join a diverse group of planning professionals providing advice and planning services across a wide range of matters and projects types in Melbourne and nationally, including:
· Strategy and policy analysis and development
· Preparing land use planning due diligence assessments, development facilitation strategies, planning approvals and process management
· Master planning and structure planning in key urban locations
Key responsibilities include:
· Leading and managing projects, scoping and costing of projects, tracking job costs and working to specification
· Providing timely and accurate planning advice.
· Working alongside other professionals on a range of multidisciplinary projects
· Liaising with internal and external Clients and Consultants and key stakeholders as required
· Supporting and initiating business development activities
· Coordinating work of junior planners
· Working within set criteria, deadlines, budget and with a commercial outcome
· Preparing all documentation in accordance with AECOM and/ or Project standard formats
To be successful in this role you will have a relevant tertiary qualification in Planning with a minimum of five years experience in the field with a thorough understanding of statutory and strategic planning principles and an ability to provide practical and analytical advice. A passion and pro-activeness in producing insightful and high quality work and advice, will be key selection criteria. Additional qualifications in affiliated professions such as design, land use economics or property would be well regarded.
Additional qualifications in affiliated professions such as design, land use economics or property would be well regarded.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Planning
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 152434BR