AECOM Unified Capabilities Administrator in MacDill AFT (Tampa), Florida
Requisition/Vacancy No. 156799BR
Position Title Unified Capabilities Administrator
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - Florida
City MacDill AFT (Tampa)
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
The Unified Capabilities (UC) Administrator performs tier one and two voice and video (VTC) support in accordance with the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE) Operations Order (OPORD). Candidates for UC Administrator need a detailed understanding of telecommunications theory and practice. They should have solid technical skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational abilities. A UC Administrator must be able to perform element management, scheduling, call control, ensure STIG compliance, as well as utilize performance-monitoring tools to improve VoIP services and mitigate cybersecurity risk. Candidates must organize resources and work collaboratively to meet multiple team objectives, as well as interact closely with Government representatives on highly advanced technical issues. Candidates must be able to explain and present high-level technical subjects and processes related to assignments while independently composing and delivering reports and presentations of the highest professional quality. Experience working with the specific hardware used in the Government’s UC system is highly valued.
Duty location is USSOCOM HQ, MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL. This position may require shift and weekend work. Typical duties include:
· Manage the configuration and maintenance of voice and video equipment
· Install, configure, operate, and maintain teleconferencing hardware and software including Multipoint Conference Unit (MCU) Video Teleconferencing (VTC) bridges and Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) VTC gateways
· Operate, maintain, administer, manage, and provision Cisco Unified Communications Managers (CUCM), Video Communications Servers (VCS), and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) software
· Troubleshoot, analyze, isolate, and document the root cause of VVoIP issues
· Document, track, resolve, and report on problems and work orders using Remedy Action Request database system
· Oversee the resolution of circuit issues
· Ensure that system logs and records are maintained
· Provide status reports as requested
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· DoDD 8570 IAT II certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, etc.)
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration certification
· Minimum two years of experience in UC (Voice and/or VTC) Administration; total 4+ years of experience in UC and/or Network Administration
· Work experience in the Special Operations Forces (SOF) environment
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with Remedy Service Center, CISCO CUCM, UCCX
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.