AECOM Unified Capabilities Administrator in MacDill AFT (Tampa), Florida
Business Line Government
Position Title Unified Capabilities Administrator
United States of America - Florida
MacDill AFT (Tampa)
The Unified Capabilities (UC) Administrator performs tier one and two voice and video (VTC) support in accordance with the Special Operations Forces (SOF) Information Enterprise (SIE) Operations Order (OPORD). Candidates for UC Administrator need a detailed understanding of telecommunications theory and practice. They should have solid technical skills, as well as interpersonal and organizational abilities. A UC Administrator must be able to perform element management, scheduling, call control, ensure STIG compliance, as well as utilize performance-monitoring tools to improve VoIP services and mitigate cybersecurity risk. Candidates must organize resources and work collaboratively to meet multiple team objectives, as well as interact closely with Government representatives on highly advanced technical issues. Candidates must be able to explain and present high-level technical subjects and processes related to assignments while independently composing and delivering reports and presentations of the highest professional quality. Experience working with the specific hardware used in the Government’s UC system is highly valued.
Duty location is USSOCOM HQ, MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL. This position may require shift and weekend work. Typical duties include:
· Manage the configuration and maintenance of voice and video equipment
· Install, configure, operate, and maintain teleconferencing hardware and software including Multipoint Conference Unit (MCU) Video Teleconferencing (VTC) bridges and Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) VTC gateways
· Operate, maintain, administer, manage, and provision Cisco Unified Communications Managers (CUCM), Video Communications Servers (VCS), and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) software
· Troubleshoot, analyze, isolate, and document the root cause of VVoIP issues
· Document, track, resolve, and report on problems and work orders using Remedy Action Request database system
· Oversee the resolution of circuit issues
· Ensure that system logs and records are maintained
· Provide status reports as requested
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· DoDD 8570 IAT II certification (Security+ CE, CCNA Security, etc.)
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration certification
· Minimum two years of experience in UC (Voice and/or VTC) Administration; total 4+ years of experience in UC and/or Network Administration
· Work experience in the Special Operations Forces (SOF) environment
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with Remedy Service Center, CISCO CUCM, UCCX
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Information Technology
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 156799BR