AECOM Principal/Associate Security Consultant in London, United Kingdom
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title Principal/Associate Security Consultant
United Kingdom - Greater London
The Security Group within our Buildings & Places sector are currently seeking an Associate/Principal Consultant to be based in our London, Aldgate Tower office.
The AECOM Security team is a specialist group within the Building Engineering Division and provides security design and support services to complement and enhance the design activities of the building engineering teams. The role covers the design of security systems across a wide range of industry sectors including commercial, data centres, education, healthcare, hotels, and government.
About the office: The position(s) are based in Aldgate Tower which is a short walk from Liverpool Street or Fenchurch Street stations, as well as being a central point from multiple tube lines. This newly built office space holds around 800 technical Engineering staff from various sectors including Transport, Power, Energy, Bridges and Buildings. The Buildings team consists of around 400 Engineers who work large scale construction projects and focus on projects specialisms in London and across the world. Some of the sectors we specialise in are; stadia, major commercial build and fit out projects, large mixed used developments and historical/listed buildings. This is a great opportunity to play a significant part on future construction projects in some major cities across Europe and the world.
To provide high level technical and strategic security consultancy / engineering services on projects including:
· Security strategy experience
· Threat & Risk assessment experience
· Operational Requirements
· Technical experience
· Video Surveillance Systems
· Detection systems
· Hostile Vehicle Mitigation
· Relevant degree in security or engineering related discipline.
· Commitment to CPD and personal development.
· 5 years minimum experience in security consultancy
· Ability to manage projects independently
· Multi-disciplinary experience
· High-level of written and verbal communication
· Able to present and work independently
· Business development experience
· As a Project Manager, effectively control commercial, managerial and technical aspects of the project.
· Assist the Associate Director with their team management responsibilities.
· Implement the Company's strategy relating to customers with regard to gaining repeat business.
· Be aware of marketing opportunities and the capability of the business as a whole
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Electrical / Electronic
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163964BR