AECOM High Pressure Truck Operator - Future Opportunities in Lloydminster, Alberta
Requisition/Vacancy No. 148894BR
Position Title High Pressure Truck Operator - Future Opportunities
Job Category Craft/Trade
Business Line Oil + Gas
State/Province/Region CAN - Alberta
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Oil + Gas
We offer extensive global experience in upstream, midstream, downstream, marketing and distribution, and alternative energy segments serving the entire lifecycle of oil and gas company assets. Our expertise in providing the full range of mission-critical services is sought after by private-sector and national/state-owned oil and gas companies.
AECOM is seeking a High Pressure Truck Operator - Future Opportunities to be based in our Lloydminster, Alberta location.
• Operating fluid haul oilfield equipment including loading and unloading liquid products;
• Transporting sludge/slurry, foam products, hot liquids;
• Performing pre and post trip inspection, keep record of logs, paperwork;
• Maintaining all tools and equipment to the required standards;
• Driving safely and professionally, obeying all traffic rules at all times;
• Participating fully in job observations, near miss and HID reporting, site inspections, weekly and monthly safety meetings, and tailgate meetings;
• Identifying and mitigating safety hazards
• A valid Class 1/A or 3/Q driver’s license or equivalent is required;
• High school diploma or equivalent and either 1) two years of related experience at AECOM or 2) four years of related non-AECOM experience
• Air break endorsement is required for drivers who operate vehicles equipped with air brakes;
• Successfully completion of AECOM Alcohol & Drug testing;
• Clean driver's abstract required; and
• CSTS, H2S Alive and GODI preferred;
Preferred Qualifications • Previous verifiable Tractor Trailer experience
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.