AECOM SharePoint Developer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title SharePoint Developer
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Analyze existing or proposed systems, and devise computer programs, systems and related procedures to process military weapons or control systems data. Inspect written code for accuracy, validity and correctness, develop tools, simulations, models, and utilities. Perform automated analyses of software driven processes and draws empirical conclusions with recommendations.
1) Develop application, simulation, model, utility, and scientific software and documentation.
2) Perform detail analysis of design, implementation, and derived code to ensure sufficient accuracy, validity, safety, and fidelity exists.
3) Perform detailed analyses of the written specifications and requirements for a given program to ensure validity and continuity throughout the documentation and to the derived code.
4) Debug and test code, models, and simulations.
5) Prepare written technical reports, discrepancy reports, trouble reports and progress reports.
6) Direct on-site customer interface for software installation, testing, systems integration, programming, debugging, and other computer system tasks as needed.
7) - Maintain and establish a filing system for tracking and inventory control of hardware and software vendors for system upgrades and maintenance.
8) Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
9) Provide informal training in implementing software programs based on user requirements.
10) Maintain liaison with outside hardware and software vendors for system upgrades and maintenance.
11) Develop, write, and submit technical reports for technical presentations and meetings.
12) May provide support in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
13) Perform evaluations in the development, design, implementation, and maintenance of complex programs or systems.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Excellent communications and analytical skills; demonstrated working knowledge and extensive experience of several programming languages (i.e., C, C++, VB, T-SQL, XML, Python etc.), computer systems, hardware configurations and integrated software application programs. Possess SharePoint Developer experience with designing, writing, BI, and application dashboard interfaces. Possess or obtain Comp TIA Security+ Certification within 6 months. SQL knowledge and experience interfacing application data to and from databases. Position may require the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational hardware and software. Position may require travel. Qualify for and maintain a Top Secret government security clearance. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Highly Desired
Maximo and Costpoint experience is Highly Desired.
Local candidates preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Information Technology
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 163567BR