AECOM Senior Property Administrator - RSS II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Senior Property Administrator - RSS II
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Oversee and provide work direction to contract staff responsible for processing, reconciling, reporting, and archiving the activities and results of all physical inventories of supplies, materials, and equipment under the responsibility and control of contract personnel.
1) Oversees the performance of reconciliation of all inventories performed by the contract’s assigned Property/Logistics staff.
2) May coordinate with Inventory Supervisor in developing production schedules, inventory reports, and availability of required material and priorities of customer orders.
3) Ensures materials inventory stocks are frozen from issue transactions during scheduled inventory.
4) Evaluates quality of each inventory performed to include all discrepancies (overages/shortages).
5) Assures resolution of inventory discrepancies while ensuring accountability of all Government assets.
6) Performs extensive research to ascertain origin or disposition of property located or missing from inventory.
7) Coordinates inventory/scanning efforts with cooperating contractors, or contractors who are not part of the current inventory process, but have property assets involved.
8) Discusses inventory activities and provides status to customer upon request or as scheduled.
9) Prepares all reports, including final inventory reports or periodic status for review by higher authority.
10) Provides oversight to subcontractors who possess government property assigned to the contract.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering or related field required. A minimum of four years general experience in business environment with accounting, distribution, manufacturing, supply, or transportation operation is required. Possess two or more years’ experience operating computer based legacy systems, and other office computer programs, and input devices, which scan and upload inventory information. Experience may be substituted for education at the rate of one year of specific experience for one year of college. Familiar with Government Property regulations to include, but not limited to:
FAR 45 – Government Property;
FAR 52.245-1 Government Property; DFARS Subpart 245 Government Property;
DFARS 252.245.7001 Tagging, Labeling, and Marking of Government-Furnished Property.
DFARS 252.245.7002 Reporting Loss of Government Property;
DFARS 252.245.7003 Contractor Property Management System Administration.Possess verbal and written communications skills to effectively supervise employees and communicate with other company and customer personnel. Incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines. Must possess and maintain a Top Secret security clearance. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 15 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Highly Desired
Local candidates preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164257BR