AECOM Real Property Manager - RSS II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Business Line Government
Position Title Real Property Manager - RSS II
United States of America - Nevada
Purpose and Scope:
Assist the Government Real Property Office with centralized management of real property accountability, record keeping, facility utilization, disposal, and reporting for all assets IAW UFC Criteria, DoD Real Property, Real Property Asset Management, and associated Air Force instructions applicable to real property management. Real property assets include but are not limited to; buildings, utilities, roads, airfields, wells, fences, site boundaries, improved and unimproved grounds. Manage the work of assigned real property personnel.
1) Schedule and complete real property inventories, RPI, (20% annually of total RP assets).
2) Maintain accurate and up-to-date individual real property records in compliance of Air Force and other Government AFI’s, UFCs, and Regulations.
3) Ensure facility records are documented in proper format, contain detailed criteria, and include cost accountability with validation of total facility sustainment, repair, and construction costs.
4) Report, update, verify real property inventory (RPI) data to include category code, cost account code, size, unit of measure, reportable real property installed equip (RPIE)
5) Assist Real Property Office with preparation of construction documentation, other acquisitions, disposals, and transfers for submittal to applicable Command.
6) Implement processes that are in compliance with applicable real property accountability laws, directives and instructions
7) Ensure the accuracy of inventories are reflected in RPI submitted to Government Real Property Office annually and reflect latest changes resulting from the annual physical inventories and the reconciliations.
8) Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
9) Develops, maintains, and provides oversight for the contract’s Real Property Management policies, procedures, practices, and systems.
10) Respond to non-compliance notifications from the contracting officer, and take appropriate action.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration desired, and at least five (5) years related experience in Government real property management and accountability and three (3) years of related supervisory experience preferred or equivalent degree/experience combination. Familiar with Government Real Property regulations to include, but not limited to the following;
UFC 1-300-08, Criteria for Transfer and Acceptance of DoD Real Property
AFPD 32-90, Real Property Asset Management
AFI32-9001, Acquisition of Real Property
AFI32-9002, Use of Real Property Facilities
AFI32-9004, Disposal of Real Property
AFI32-9005, Real Property Accountability and Reporting
AFI32-1001, Operations Management
DoDI 4165.70, Real Property Management
DoDD 4165.06, Real Property
DoDI 4165.56, Relocatable Buildings
DoDI 4165.14, Real Property Inventory (RPI) and Forecasting
Real Property Categorization System (RPCS)Must have working knowledge of MS Office and database management software. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must posses and maintain a government Top Secret security clearance. Possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance is Highly Desired
Local candidates preferred.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Procurement
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 164254BR