AECOM Configuration Supervisor in Lakehurst, New Jersey
Requisition/Vacancy No. 157289BR
Position Title Configuration Supervisor
Job Category Military Support
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - New Jersey
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
AECOM has an immediate opening for a Configuration Supervisor at our Lakehurst, NJ facility.
1) Research and analyze issues and problems in acquisition, engineering design changes, change impacts to design interface, cost, and logistics; determine alternatives; and recommend approaches/solutions.
2) Collaborate daily with customer(s) to define, coordinate, and track the status of program tasks and engineering changes and change instructions, maintain metrics, and advise on technical and configuration management planning and implementation.
3) Develop and/or review program reports, technical papers, drawings, specifications, procedures, etc.; provide comments; and organize, consolidate, adjudicate comments from various organizations, and prepare reports.
4) Prepare program management correspondence, (i.e., letters, memoranda, and route sheets); develop plans, charts, spreadsheets, and presentations. Prepare analytical reports and meeting minutes.
5) Advise the customer configuration manager(s) as subject matter expert on program planning, development, and implementation of configuration management functions to meet customer program goals and objectives.
6) Interface daily with various engineering, program management, and logistics task leaders to exchange information and coordinate related task performance.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Must be a US citizen.
Bachelor's degree in Business/Engineering/Logistics or related field and at least 5 years of job related experience or equivalent. Additional years of experience may be substituted for years of education.
Good communication and analytical skills; working knowledge of AutoCad, computer systems and integrated software applications.
Position may require travel.
Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
Preferred Qualifications N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.