AECOM MEP Manager ( Electrical / Mechanical ) in Hyderabad, India
Requisition/Vacancy No. 144448BR
Position Title MEP Manager ( Electrical / Mechanical )
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Program, Cost, Consultancy
State/Province/Region IN - Andhra Pradesh
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
AECOM has been selected as the programme management consultant for a prestigious commercial building project i.e Retail Sector in Hyderabad. As a result, we are seeking highly skilled Project Management professional to oversee the aspects of the building and pay particular attention to the control of costs and deadlines.
Potential Candidate should have below experience and knowledge;
• Design co-ordination meeting with Architect/ MEP Consultant
• Checking of BOQ, Specification & vetting the same received from Consultant.
• Coordination with Contractors, architect, consultant & client for progress.
• Supervision of work for timely completion and as per the technical specification & standard engineering practice.
• Vetting of shop drawing submitted for approval to consultant as per site feasibility.
• Conducting site meeting for progress & design review.
• Checking of contractor measurements as per mode of measurement & standard engineering practice, certification & scrutiny of bill for payment.
• To check and ensure the quality of work as per tech specs.
• Coordination to maintain the billing cycle as per Cost plan/verification of same.
• Rate Analysis of material
• Preparation of BOQ
• Estimation & Costing
• Coordination with Client on timely delivery of direct procurement materials.
• Checking Vetted of BOQ
• Project Status Report
• Decisions and Approvals.
Experience 10 - 15 years in PMC with commercial project experience.
BE / B.Tech Electrical / Mechanical.
Well conversant with MS Office software, excellent high end Presentation and communication skills.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.