AECOM Production Control Clerk in Ft. Wainwright, Alaska
Requisition/Vacancy No. 147261BR
Position Title Production Control Clerk
Job Category Administrative Support / Secretarial
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - Alaska
City Ft. Wainwright
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
AECOM is now hiring for a qualified Production Control Clerk in support of U.S. Army operations at Ft. Wainwright, AK. Compiles and records production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production, performing any combination of the following duties:
Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets, following prescribed recording procedures. Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
Compiles material inventory records and prepares requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies. Charts production of work tickets issued from the Army. Sorts and distributes work tickets. Provide the Units with scheduling data, status-to-date, and process controls, and forecasts completions and computations of various tasks on contract units.
To be considered, qualified employees must submit a resume directly online at www.aecom.com .
For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. Two (2) years of job-related experience including basic computer operations skills is required.
• Must be able to process routine reports, and must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
• Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that are listed in the deliverables to the customer.
• May be required to pass and maintain a U.S. Government background security check.
• Knowledge of governing programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or established guidelines.
• Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data and establish facts and to take or recommend action based upon applicable established guidelines.
• Must be able to meet physical demands of position and pass/maintain any related medical examination requirements required to perform assigned daily tasks.
• Pre-employment drug screening is required.
• May be required to pass a U.S. Government background security check.
• “Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English”
• Use applicable ULLS-A.
• Proficient in EXCEL and Word processing
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.