AECOM Project Manager Assistant (PMA) in Dublin, Ireland
Business Line Transportation
Position Title Project Manager Assistant (PMA)
Ireland - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager Assistant (PMA) to join our Dublin (Dun Laoghaire) based office.
As a PMA / Project Administrator you will work with the Transportation team on delivering projects for our growing portfolio of clients across Ireland and other geographies as applicable.
As a PMA you will have the following daily responsibilities:
• Assist Project Managers with project setup, maintenance and closeout
• Act as the APIC assistant on the project team by preparing information and entering data for Project Manager review and submission
• Ensure that financial impacts of change orders, proposed by the Project Manager, are reflected correctly in APIC
• Assist the Project Manager with the preparation and update of EAC (Estimation at Complete costs) for all projects
• Ensure that the current budget reflects original as-sold contract plus all client approved changes
• Be the local ‘super user’ – an expert in AECOM systems and processes able to provide advice, guidance and support to all staff in the Business Unit
• Support in monitoring project performance and key indicators including understanding impacts on revenue and costs
• Assistance to the DSSLs and P&L Manager in preparing forecasts of project financial performance for month end
• Coordinate the project closure process
• Coordinate project reviews with Project Managers and Project Approvers
• Ensure adherence and service quality to APIC and ePM. Support with Audit preparation and compliance
• Attend project reviews, record agreed actions and follow up with PMs
You will need to ensure that weekly and monthly deadlines for executing identified actions / tasks are met and be pro-active in identifying necessary tasks and actions to ensure KPI's are achieved. You must be able to work independently and within the team.
• Strong financial, contractual, commercial, and communication skills
• Administrative or project support experience
• Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and be able to work well within each of the teams to support the project managers
• Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own workload
• Ability to influence other staff to obtain information in a timely manner
• Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Oracle Software would be a key advantage
• Excel, Salesforce and PowerPoint skills are also desirable
• A ‘can do’ personality is critical to success
• Relevant educational qualifications or experience in the area of accounting / finance or similar with good analytical and numerical skills
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Engineering - Transportation
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 165692BR