AECOM Electrical Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title Electrical Engineer
Ireland - Dublin
Our Building Services team are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the Building Engineering team to be based in our Dublin office.
We are seeking an enthusiastic self-motivated person who has excellent written and verbal communication skills and who wants to make a difference in the electrical field of building services. We are specifically looking to appoint an Electrical Engineer who has knowledge and experience in relevant areas, is familiar working closely with clients and with a keen willingness to work on national and international projects.
• Receive brief from Senior Management, be able to contribute to the project management and electrical design.
• Help to assess staff requirements at each work stage, agreeing these with the Project Manager and be able to manage single disciplinary and multi-disciplinary projects.
• Attend progress, design team and co-ordinate meetings.
• Prepare outline scheme report / technical content of the design information.
• -Input to pre-qualification and selection of contractors, respond to tender queries, comment and review tender returns.
• Attend tender / client interviews.
• Attend site inspection meetings.
• Ensure the project work complies with the Project
• Management Plan and Programme.
• Prepare specifications, schedules, drawings and any other contract documents developed through the RIBA stages.
• Be competent with electrical engineering calculations (Amtech, Dialux, Hevacomp).
• Understand and implement AECOM’s Safety Health and Environment Policy.
• Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants
• A good technical understanding of electrical building services on various projects
• Significant track record of leading design teams.
• Experience in project and client management within a defined fee budget and program.
• Experience in identifying and winning new work and building client relationships.
• Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Electrical / Electronic
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161050BR