AECOM Bid Coordinator in Dublin, Ireland
Business Line Support/Cross Services
Position Title Bid Coordinator
Ireland - Dublin
We are currently recruiting for a Bid Co-ordinator/ Bid Writer to join our Buildings & Places division in Dublin, Ireland.
Provides bid support to the bid team including some of or all of the following: assists in preparing bid submissions, coordinates bid projects from start to finish, proficiently uses in Design to produce visually attractive submissions, prepares or proofs correspondence, updates and monitors databases, forms, documents and spreadsheets proficiently uses other marketing pipeline systems such as Salesforce.
The Bid Coordinator will be expected to undertake a wide range of activities on bids, tenders and proposals across a number of disciplines and offices.
• Be conversant with bid procedures, assisting Bid Directors (BDs) to follow the requirements of the quality system and bid process
• Prepare tenders in desk-top publishing software for a professional look
• Review and format all bid deliverables, providing a pre-submission control point to ensure quality and consistency of product
• Assist in the drafting of bid submission to ensure delivery of a coherent document communicating the win strategy and monitor progress of submissions
• Manage the team’s inputs to our opportunities pipeline database (Salesforce); coordinating regular updates and ensure that the information is current and correct
• Ensure that all bid filing (electronic and hard copy) follows a consistent and clear format
• Monitor bid programme and budget progress in conjunction with BD
• Manage the completion and submission of pre-qualification questionnaires and tenders;
• Monitor all procurement portals/avenues for project opportunities related to team activities;
• Ensure that standard materials (e.g. Exemplar bids, evidence, project sheets, powerpoint presentations, capability statement, testimonials, CVs) are regularly updated and available for use by bid team members;
• Undertake other tasks in the field of marketing and business development as required by Bid Directors.
• Liaising with various stakeholders, undertaking research to best suit the proposal.
The successful Bid Co-Ordinator/Writer should have the ability to take a flexible approach which responds to the issues presented and would confidently deals with our businesses ever changing requirements. We encourage innovation and would seek somebody who would consistently look for new and more effective ways to do things whilst maintaining a professional personal approach and manner, able to command the respect of the operating businesses.
The candidate should possess great organisation skills, strong communication skills and possess a high level of detail and enjoy working in a fast passed environment.
• Experience in bid management & delivery support
• The ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues alike; be comfortable liaising with staff at all levels
• Strong organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure and ‘do all it takes’ to deliver work to deadlines;
• Demonstrate understanding of bid management and quality systems
• IT Skills required in all Microsoft Office applications and proficient in Desktop publishing including Adobe In-Design
• Bid & Proposals experience ideally within an Engineering Consultancy
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Business Development
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 154685BR