AECOM Assistant PSDP Consultant in Dublin, Ireland
Requisition/Vacancy No. 150954BR
Position Title Assistant PSDP Consultant
Job Category Safety / Health
Business Line Program, Cost, Consultancy
State/Province/Region IRL - Dublin
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Program, Cost, Consultancy
We provide cost and project management services, and specialist consultancy services, to public- and private-sector clients around the world, with a strong presence in Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, the Middle East and the United States.
We are currently recruiting for aHealth & Safety, PSDP Consultant for our centrally located Dublin office working with our Projects and Consulting team.
This role would suit an experienced Graduate / Assistant H&S professional looking for career development in an exciting and busy team, working on exciting civil engineering and constructions projects.
As a Health & Safety Consulant you will have the following responsibilities:
• Assisting the health and safety consulting business in carrying out Health and safety and CDMC tasks including project administration.
• Assisting in preparing bids and proposals.
• Attendance to selected project meetings.
• Assistance in carrying out selected site visits and audits.
• Ensure project records are accurate and correctly updated and maintained including but not limited to; safe work method statements, SHE plans, SHE coordination meeting minutes, etc.
• Undertake Project SHE Reviews to examine opportunities to provide safer.
• Relevant construction experience (civil/mechanical/electrical/process).
• A competent and construction focused SH&E Professional with drive and enthusiasm.
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Degree educated or equivalent in a relevant subject.
• Member of IOSH at Graduate level or above.
• Ideally you will have a NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.