AECOM Senior Site Engineer (Electro-Mechanical), Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Requisition/Vacancy No. 143677BR
Position Title Senior Site Engineer (Electro-Mechanical), Dubai
Job Category Engineering - Construction
Business Line Transportation
Country United Arab Emirates
State/Province/Region AE - Dubai
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
We provide professional services in areas such as aviation, transit, freight rail, highways and bridges, planning, and ports and marine. Our global network of top-tier specialists delivers comprehensive services over the full life cycle of a project to benefit clients in government and private industries.
AECOM are seeking a Sr. Site Engineer (Electro-Mechanical) to join the team on a large road maintenance project based in Dubai.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Set the specifications and check the design of mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
• Monitor materials submission and approvals and review updating of materials schedule to mitigate any construction delays.
• General oversight of construction inspection and testing requests for electromechanical works. Researches and analyzes data, such as supplier design proposal, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application.
• Plans and directs engineering personnel in test control apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
• Report any problem to the Resident Engineer.
• Draft and design new products related to electro-mechanical field
• Troubleshoot design flaws in products and production
• Monitor manufacturing and production including automated control Maintain and repair production lines and/or products
• Evaluate production of product line Analyze statistics related to manufacturing of product line Establish and implement quality control
• 10-15 years of related work experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Proven ability to develop quality standards, testing procedures, inspection reporting formats, and ability to conceptualize tasks and accomplish them.
• Good knowledge of statistical methods and their applications.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
Bachelor's of Science in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related Technical Field.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.