AECOM Inspector - Civil / Architectural , Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Requisition/Vacancy No. 152094BR
Position Title Inspector - Civil / Architectural , Dubai
Job Category Architecture and Design
Business Line Construction Services
Country United Arab Emirates
State/Province/Region AE - Dubai
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Our talented experts are dedicated to managing the complexity inherent in construction projects, catering to each client’s unique needs. We provide services such as program management, construction management and owner’s representation to our clients around the globe.
AECOM is seeking an experienced Architectural Inspector to be based in Dubai. The Architectural Inspector will report directly to the resident engineer and will be responsible for overseeing all Architectural Engineering aspects of the project.
Duties & Responsibility:
• Monitoring and ensuring that all architectural engineering aspects of the project are carried out as per inspection plan/drawings/codes and specifications.
• Liaising with the Senior Architectural Engineer and other Engineers and Managers to provide support and guidance as required
• Monitor the review of the contractor’s documents/shop drawings to flag and rectify any issues which may affect the stability or function of any architectural components or systems. Monitor contractor’s compliance with approved Quality Control Plan.
•Monitor contractor’s compliance with approved Quality Control Plan.
• Coordinating with the team on site to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
• Perform Architectural inspections and material inspections.
• Issue NCRs to contractors and assist in taking corrective actions and ensure that all inspection reports are accurate and in compliance with the requirements.• Ensure that all execution and inspection are carried out as per inspection plan/drawings/codes and specifications.
• Ensure compliance of architectural works to design requirements, specifications and project plan, preparing daily logs and reports. Maintain records of All submittals and testing inspections made, tests performed and work executed,
• Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
• Assisting with the inspection of completed works. Perform all other duties given by direct manager.
Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the UAE/ME.
Min 8-10 Years’ experience
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in relevant Engineering field (i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural etc)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.