AECOM RC Detailer in Croydon, United Kingdom
Business Line Water
Position Title RC Detailer
United Kingdom - London
AECOM are currently looking to appoint an RC detailer to join their Water design team based in Croydon. The team deliver a number of teams and schemes across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified individual to join one of the largest and most challenging water projects in the UK.
AECOM is a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging and interesting projects worldwide. We value the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- To be part of a team of RC detailers to deliver the assigned projects to Quality, Budget & Schedule requirements. To assist in the training of junior RC technicians such that a well-developed team is formed to undertake complex RC detailing work. • Detail and schedule rebar to British Standards and Eurocodes for both RC and Post Tensioned (PT) concrete• Monitor progress of projects against programme• QA checking of RC/PT detailing - Ensure that drawings are prepared and that they are suitable for the purpose.• Verification of final output; checking of drawings.• Ensure that drawings are prepared in line with company standards.
• Expert user of CADS-RC, Bentley Rebar (or other industry standard RC detailing packages).
• Fluent in English
• Understand the Quality Management System and apply it to all project work.
• Understand roles and responsibilities in respect of quality system compliance.
• Experienced RC detailer
• Experienced user of AutoCAD, MicroStation
• REVIT, AECOsim experience preferred, although not essential
• Ability to supervise and train Junior CAD Technicians.
• Able to manage workload & meet deadlines
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Designer / Drafting / CADD / CAD
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 145645BR