AECOM Senior Revit Technician in Christchurch, New Zealand
Business Line Building Engineering
Position Title Senior Revit Technician
New Zealand - Canterbury
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Revit Modeller to join our highly regarded Building + Places team.
This role will suit someone who enjoys using technology to drive efficiencies, and in particular simplification through coordination of services in Revit models.
In this role you will be involved in interesting and often highly complex building structures across New Zealand, while having access to AECOM's Technical Practice Network and Revit user groups across 150 countries. You will be joining a social team and have the opportunity to share your expert knowledge with the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Driving Revit on BIM projects.
• Developing and implementing Revit BIM standards.
• Structural steelwork and concrete detailing.
• Creating quality documentation, assisting in preparation and issuing of drawings for clients.
• Helping to incorporate innovation in BIM and develop new software techniques.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Revit Technician who is able to demonstrate:
• Structural Revit modelling, draughting and documentation experience.
• Experienced Revit Structural user.
• Sound structural detailing experience.
• Good Microsoft Excel skills.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Proactive approach to work load planning with the ability to meet deadlines.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Designer / Drafting / CADD / CAD
Country New Zealand
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161872BR