AECOM IT Desktop Support Administrator - Contract Role in Christchurch, New Zealand
Requisition/Vacancy No. 152068BR
Position Title IT Desktop Support Administrator - Contract Role
Job Category Information Technology
Business Line AECOM Corporate
Country New Zealand
State/Province/Region NZ - Christchurch
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Our teams provide the strategic guidance that shapes the vision and direction for AECOM. We enable the success of our employees and our operations by ensuring they have the tools, information, resources and support they need to do their jobs.
AECOM have an exciting contract opportunity for an experienced IT Service Desk Administrator to join our friendly, customer service focused team. Located in our state of the art offices, AECOM provides a great a place to work where we place a high priority on a fun and engaging work environment.
The role is to provide superior IT support services to the Christchurch and NZ offices in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have fantastic customer service and be able to communicate to all levels of the organisation.
As an IT Service Desk Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
• Providing 1st / 2nd level IT support to employees for resolution or escalation
• Ensuring that problem escalation process is followed within the pre-defined procedures
• Ensuring all support requests are logged into Global Help Desk
• Following company IT procedures and policies
• Providing feedback on suggested improvements
We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and can demonstrate the following;
• 3-4 years recent experience working for a large organisation providing phone and desktop support
• Relevant Microsoft Certification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology, Computer Science or related discipline
• Global Helpdesk System experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Microsoft Active Directory, Server and Desktop Technologies experience
• Excellent English communication skills – written and oral
• High customer service focus
Preferred Qualifications • Autodesk and Bentley Products experience is preferred
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.