AECOM Aircraft Logs - Records Clerk in Camp Pendleton, California
Requisition/Vacancy No. 149719BR
Position Title Aircraft Logs - Records Clerk
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Government
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - California
City Camp Pendleton
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
The Logs & Records Clerk performs a variety of repetitive clerical, administrative, and managerial duties with a high level of accuracy necessary to keep aircraft maintenance activities running efficiently. The Logs & Records Clerk is responsible for the management of aircraft logbooks, Aeronautical Equipment Service Records and Aircraft Discrepancy Books in support of Fleet Carrier Landing Practice and Carrier Qualifications. The Logs & Records Clerk is responsible for providing Maintenance Control with up-to-date scheduled aircraft maintenance, periodic inspections and component replacement reports required to provide safe and airworthy aircraft for scheduled operations. All components and assemblies installed on aircraft/equipment that has an AESR, MSR, ASR, EHR, SRC, Aeronautical Equipment Record shall be inventoried, configured and reported properly within aircraft logbooks and NALCOMIS in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2B.
Candidates must apply online www.aecom..com at http://www.aecom.com
For further information call Scotty Cain at 469-888-4418
• High school graduate or equivalent. Minimum of three (3) years of production/planning data accumulation and reporting, either in the military services or in commercial applications is required.
• Will document log books and other flight operations documentation.
• Knowledge of governing programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals or established guidelines.
• Analytical ability to define problems, collect necessary data and establish facts and to take or recommend action based upon applicable established guidelines.
• Must be able to meet physical demands of position and pass/maintain any related medical examination requirements required to perform assigned daily tasks.
• Functions and responsibilities required to maintain aircraft logbooks and associated forms in an accurate and up-to-date condition in accordance with CNAFINST 4790.2B include:
• Schedule and issue aircraft inspections
• Initiate work orders
• Performing clerical duties such as filing and typing
• Preparing reports and correspondence
• Maintain engine logbooks and associated aircraft records
• Validate, issue and track Technical Directives
• Accurately track installed Life Limit Components
• Verify all flight data
• May be required to pass and maintain a U.S. Government background security check.
• “Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English”
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here at http://www.aecom.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EEO-is-the-Law-poster-supplement.pdf to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.