AECOM Maintenance Supervisor (TARP) in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Requisition/Vacancy No. 151123BR
Position Title Maintenance Supervisor (TARP)
Job Category Management
Business Line Government
State/Province/Region KW - Al Jahrah
City Camp Arifjan
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM’s Global Support Services (GSS) organization resides within AECOM’s Government business line and is comprised of three divisions — International Development, Operations and Mission Support, and Global Programs. GSS has the international presence, personnel networks and procurement infrastructure to deliver support for any mission, anywhere. We optimize the reliability, availability and sustainability of equipment, logistics systems and facilities for clients around the world. GSS supports the U.S. Government, non-U.S. Governments and industry clients with worldwide program management, planning, design, operations and maintenance, logistics, aviation services, security, international development, environmental and civil engineering and mission and intelligence support.
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor (TARP) in Kuwait.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day execution of the maintenance program and maintenance section personnel under this effort.
1) Ensures all quality standards and metrics are met, work is properly completed, and environmental standards are upheld in coordination with ESH plan
2) Manages assigned resources necessary to accomplish the mission.
3) Enforces strict adherence to technical data and management procedures.
4) Adjusts resources to meet production requirements.
5) Manages the special certification roster.
5) Ensures accurate daily documentation of maintenance actions.
6) Reviews and evaluates management and production effectiveness.
7) Initiates management actions to meet new workloads or correct reported/perceived deficiencies.
7) Participates in the maintenance planning cycle.
8) Ensures only qualified personnel accomplish maintenance with the appropriate equipment and tools.
9) Ensures compliance with safety directives, appropriate occupational safety and health standards, and applicable industrial safety publications. Those occupational training requirements that require documentation will be annotated on the appropriate records.
10) Ensures scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions are entered and completed in the MIS.
11) Advises the production supervision of conditions that may disrupt the orderly and controlled execution of the maintenance plan.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelors Degree preferred.
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of maintenance repairs on a variety of equipment and at least seven years of supervisory experience with a comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, policies, procedures and instructions in maintenance management.
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of installed product software at the user / operator level and automated data processing policies and procedures as they pertain to assigned equipment, both Logistics STAMIS and Installation desktop computer for the areas of operations which allow the contractor to solve and/or contact appropriate technical support to resolve any problem associated with these systems.
Ability to provide information and reports, resolve issues and recommend actions to improve delivery of services to the customers.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required.
Must possess the appropriate verbal and written communications to conduct meetings, evaluate plans, and prepare reports, plans and working instructions.
US citizenship and SECRET security clearance required.
Preferred Qualifications N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.