AECOM Finance Manager in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Requisition/Vacancy No. 152098BR
Position Title Finance Manager
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Line Government
State/Province/Region KW - Al Jahrah
City Camp Arifjan
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
Government- AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Finance Manager in Kuwait.
The Finance Manager is the Finance partner to the project team. The Finance Manager will work closely with the operations team over the complete life cycle of a project, including the bid preparation phase.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Interface regularly with project manager and project delivery team
• Assist Project Manager with project setup and closeout. Monitor projects for contract compliance
• Ensure all incurred cost is reflected accurately and in a timely fashion on the project
• Monitor project performance and key indicators: support PM as required in understanding project performance
• Ensure that the financial impact of change orders are reflected correctly
• Assist project manager with the preparation and update of the EAC for all active projects, ensuring that the current budget reflects original as-sold contract plus all client approved changes
• Participate in project review preparation and execution
• Support Business Manager in monthly close activities
• Work proactively over the month to clear project financial issues
• Support Project Management team system understanding
• Follow up on month end events to ensure they are processed timely
• Perform project analysis and prepare reports upon request for management review
• Support project team in financial analysis for AECOM approvals
• Internal and external audit support, when required
5 to 10 plus years work experience.
Strong personality able to ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
Able to communicate effectively with non finance people.
Able to adhere to tight deadlines, team player.
Good understanding or ability to quickly understand ERP systems
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Educated to degree level in Finance / Accounting, Business, or equivalent
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.