AECOM Contracts Manager in Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Requisition/Vacancy No. 148679BR
Position Title Contracts Manager
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Government
State/Province/Region KW - Al Jahrah
City Camp Arifjan
Why Choose AECOM? AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.
About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.
URS/AECOM has an opening for a Contracts Manager in Kuwait.
AECOM is looking for a qualified Contracts Manager to work on our anticipated APS-5 contract.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award.
• Provide oversight of all prime contract contractual matters. Plans, manages and coordinates the activities of assigned employees in the Operations area – including Subcontracts, Purchasing and CDRLs – either directly or through subordinate managers. Coordinates with Government Contracting Officer and/or Administrative Contracting Officer and Contracts Administrator(s). Interface with and Legal Counsel as required.
• Either directly or through subordinate managers and supervisors:
• Directly monitors, manages and oversees prime contract matters
• Directs, oversees and supervises Contracting, Subcontracting, Purchasing and CDRL delivery
• Reviews, investigates, assesses, interprets, advises and reports/corresponds on contractual matters
• Ensures compliance with governmental law and company policies on contract and procurement; monitors fulfillment of contractual obligations
• Facilitates the creation of a work environment where safety, quality, customer responsiveness are the core values
• Develops, communicates and directs long term planning to reach strategic improvement goals in customer satisfaction, delivery of PWS requirements and employee involvement
• Responsible for keeping program management office informed of contractual issues
• Ensures all department performance, training and adherence to requirements are met
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field and directly related experience in U.S. Government contracts management, including experience managing Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchasing and/or Deliverables functions. Demonstrates the appropriate combination of experience, education, expertise and leadership to be successful in the overall management of a complex contract.
Experience must include the following:
• Expert knowledge of policies and regulations governing U.S. Government contracts requirements
• Experience managing contracts or subcontracts exceeding $100M in value
• Experience in subcontracting, including foreign company subcontractors
• Experience in Government-approved purchasing system
• Experience with FFP, Cost-Plus and Incentive Fee type contracts
• Excellent verbal and writing skills and be able to present and negotiate agreements in a clear and concise manner to client staff and third party agencies
• Excellent management and personnel skills in dealing with staff and client
• Prefer experience supporting prime contracts with the U.S. Army
• Prefer experience supporting contracts or subcontracts in a military vehicle maintenance environment
Preferred Qualifications N/A
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.