AECOM EHS Administrator 3 - Contract in Calgary, Alberta
Business Line Oil + Gas
Position Title EHS Administrator 3 - Contract
Canada - Alberta
• Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, agendas and memoranda.
• Prepares answers to routine mail and inquiries.
• Receives incoming telephone calls and handles inquiries, takes messages, and transfers calls to appropriate party.
• Maintains files, keeps records, prepares schedules, makes travel arrangements, compiles reports, and processes documents of a routine nature.
• Prepares and processes expense reports.
• Prepares and proofreads correspondence, reports, and other material.
• May take dictation and transcribe notes.
• May plan layout of reports and statistical tables.
• Typically uses common word processing and spreadsheet software packages. May use database, graphics, and desktop publishing office machines.
• May perform special projects that pertain to departmental goals as directed by supervisor.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: 6+ months of general office, clerical or equivalent experience. Requires some experience with word processing and other personal computer experience.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Safety / Health
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160645BR