AECOM Civil Engineer - Infrastructure in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Business Line Water
Position Title Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
United Kingdom - West Midlands
AECOM is looking to recruit a Civil Engineer / Senior Civil Engineer to join our busy Municipal Infrastructure team in Birmingham. The team is involved in all aspects of major residential led developments, and also major rail, highway and water schemes throughout the UK and overseas.
The work spans initial feasibility, preliminary design and assessment, technical support for planning applications, and the detailed design of earthworks, drainage and highway infrastructure, including SuDS schemes, for implementation.
This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably experienced Engineer to develop their career and work on prestigious projects.
Responsibilities include :
• Sustainable Drainage Design (SuDS)
• Detailed Drainage Design to support S104 Agreements
• Detailed Highway Design to support S278 and S38 Agreements
• Utility Assessments
• Flood Risk Assessments
• Earthworks modelling
• Feasibility appraisals for pre-acquisitions
• Assist Senior and Principal Engineers in Engineering Design
• A degree, and preferably a Masters degree, in Civil Engineering (or similar)
• Minimum of 3years/6years drainage and highway design experience (Engineer/Senior)
• Skilled in CAD and industry specific design software, e.g. Civils 3D, MicroDrainage etc
• Experience of residential development schemes and/or major infrastructure schemes
• Working towards Chartered status
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Working towards Incorporated or Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineer and/or member of the Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Water / Wastewater
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160928BR