AECOM Civil Engineer - Infrastructure in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Business Line Water
Position Title Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
United Kingdom - West Midlands
AECOM is looking to recruit an Engineer to join our busy development infrastructure team in Birmingham. The team tackles a wide variety of projects located both in the UK and overseas. This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably experienced Engineer to develop their career and assist in the technical direction and future development of this team.
“AECOM are involved in all aspects of major residential led developments throughout the UK and overseas. The Development Infrastructure team in Birmingham plays an integral part in these projects often taking a leading role with work spanning initial feasibility, technical support for planning and detailed design of infrastructure for implementation. This is an ideal opportunity for a suitably experienced Engineer to develop their career and assist in the technical direction and future development of this team.”
Responsibilities include :
• Assist Senior and Principal Engineers in Engineering Design
• Detailed Drainage Design to support S104 Agreements
• Detailed Highway Design to support S278 and S38 Agreements
• Utility Assessments
• Flood Risk Assessments
• Earthworks modelling
• Sustainable Drainage Design (SuDS)
• Feasibility appraisals for pre-acquisitions
• Experience in development infrastructure design for residential, commercial and leisure sites.
• Use of AutoCAD, WinDes, MX/PDS/Civil 3D
• Experienced in working with developer clients and contractors.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Working towards Incorporated or Chartered Member of the Institution of Civil Engineer and/or member of the Chartered Institute of Water and Environmental Management.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering - Water / Wastewater
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 160928BR