AECOM Director, Cities Market Sector in Beijing, China
Business Line Support/Cross Services
Position Title Director, Cities Market Sector
China - Beijing Municipality
1） Developing and coordinating key practice leaders for developing thought leadership development platform including “Thought Leadership Lounge” that enables knowledge sharing and enhancing AECOM competitiveness;
2) Liaison with each district offices for cross-resourcing and collaborative selling with developed agenda;
3) Drive integrated AECOM collaterals planing and production by collaborating with engaged practice leaders and Marketing/BD leaders.
1) Driving top-line growth by leading Cities market sector as well as cross-selling with other end-market and sector leaders;
2) Lead strategic mega/multi-disciplinary pursuits and technical deliveries (that are in line with S&D BD focuses)by working with BD and project delivery teams;
3) Proactively engage and provide public promotions with focus on AECOM integrated design and thought leadership development.
Previous experience in construction companies would be an advantage.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category International Development
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 153300BR